The Law of Ukraine "On the moratorium on collection of property of the citizens of Ukraine provided as collateral for loans in foreign currency"
Moratorium on forced collection of property of the citizens of Ukraine provided as collateral for loans in foreign currency, is applied provided that:
- Loan is granted in a foreign currency;
- Loan shall be of the consumer purpose;
- The subject of the mortgage is a permanent place of residence of the borrower or property guarantor if the guarantor is other than the borrower;
- The subject of the mortgage shall not exceed area prescribed by law;
- The subject of the mortgage is not on the territory recognized as temporarily occupied;
- Mortgagor or borrower is not referred to the category of persons who are subject to the Law of Ukraine "On Principles of Prevention and Combating Corruption".
It should be noted that execution of the loan and mortgage agreements between the parties have been implemented on a voluntary basis, thus collection of the property in repayment of mortgage agreement as the basic obligation under the agreement is not forced one!
Therefore, on the basis of the above information, LLC "UkrBorg" strongly recommends to contact the office for the voluntary settlement of existing debts, otherwise your bad faith will result in the loss of security.